Follow it email naročanje

sreda, 13. december 2017

K A T E J A : Don't kill my vibe!

Hi my Beloved!


I love happy stories. Anyway. Anyhow! Until it's The Happy End, it's not over jet! Definitely! That's right! Always! I trust in it with all my heart!


I love to explore castles. I imagine all romantic stories. I adore their rich colorful royal outfits. All baroque decorating of the bigrooms. An awesome park! Symmetry!


This castle is so amazing on the top of the hill. Below is river. I take some photos there. Weather was warmer then.


I immediately fell in love with this skirt when I saw it. And shirt too. It has a caption on it: “Don’t kill my vibe!”

Neither would I allow it to anyone!


The skirt is slightly turquoise and the green mint T-shirt softens, or emphasizes all. Together, it is pretty cute!


I enjoyed that sunny day so much! I like to drive in car somewhere new. Exploring. Drinking coffee. (Slowly... very slowly...)Just to have fun. Relax. Appreciate magic!

Love yourself, be yourself! Have fun!

Be delicious... inside outward...

Ly♥ 









P.S.: Just enjoy jour life! Now! Now it’s your time!


Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar